Kickstart your digital marketing career with Tweak! We’re supporting young people in work in 2021 by joining Kickstart and offering high-quality digital marketing 6-month job placements for 16 to 24 year olds.
Note: This is part of the Government Kick Start Programme and applicants need to be eligible to these terms:
“The Kickstart scheme is specifically designed for those aged between 16 and 24, who are currently claiming Universal Credit, and may be at risk of long-term unemployment.”
Find out more below, and email email@example.com with the subject ‘Digital Marketing Apprentice Application’
Job Placement Title: Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our digital marketing agency, with a mission to help our clients thrive in these difficult times.
The preferred candidate will have a keen interest in marketing and social media. They will support all digital activities, from SEO research, planning ad word campaigns, paid media to blog writing, ensuring all campaigns are well executed and monitored, content calendars, positively contributing to our marketing daily projects.
If you are passionate about the digital marketing , with an innovative self-driven and ambitious approach, we’d love to hear from you.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the day-to-day execution and optimisation of digital campaigns, monitoring, tracking and report on digital marketing activity and provide actionable insights.
- Creating social plans and content, and managing growth and engagement on social channels for clients.
- Copywriting for blog posts and web pages.
- Undertake digital marketing research on SEO, keywords and PPC using the latest digital tools.
- Staying up to date with industry best practices and new technologies/platforms.
• Proven academic performance/Graduate
• Understanding of digital marketing
• Use Word, Excel, PPT, technology savvy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A genuine interest in digital marketing
• A team player
25 hours a week
Set hours between 9am and 5pm
£10 per hour
This person will be an integrated part of the team and gain full experience of all aspects of working in a digital marketing agency. They will attend daily calls with the team, giving insights into a range of projects involved in branding, website design and build, campaigns, advertising, video production, social media and much more.
Time will be allocated in the week for online training courses, including Google Accredited Courses.
The founder of the company and an account director will supply daily supervision.