Follow our 7 digital marketing strategies to grow your business
1. Have a digital marketing plan – to grow you need a plan and the commitment to invest time and money into your marketing. Commit to producing regular new content that is tailored to your customers and then publish on your social media channels and online platforms.
2. Publish a weekly blog that answers most searched questions – a blog is the perfect way to engage with your online following and boost SEO. Share content related to your products, business and Industry. Be relevant, authentic and share real stories. Valuable content will ensure your audience returns again and again.
3. Focus on Search Engine Optimization – without a strong SEO strategy it’s unlikely that potential customers will find you. SEO is one of the most effective ways of generating targeted traffic. Start by researching the most searched keywords in your industry and write blogs that add value to this topic.
4. Promote lead magnets – create content that interests in the form of a free download, ebook, PDF or another incentive that allows you to capture contact details. This should be something that provides value to your potential customers. The more valuable it is the more likely they are to complete their contact details.
5. Nurture your visitors and build an email list – One of the most important elements of an effective sales funnel is email marketing. Use your list to build strong relationships with customers. Send them valuable content and be authentic. Using tools such as MailChimp will allow you to monitor open rates and gauge the level of interest in what you have to offer.
6. Reach new customers with social media – cater to the platform you are using and understand why your audience is there. Use hashtag research to find out what your target audience is searching for. Join groups and communities to share your content.
7. Review and refine your digital marketing – by regularly reviewing your digital marketing strategy you will be able to review what is working and what isn’t. Has the marketplace changed? Have your customers needs changed? Are your messages still relevant?
Effective digital marketing is key to growing your business. Following these strategies will no doubt help you achieve this goal. Remember that digital marketing doesn’t have to be expensive, talk to the Tweak team about how we can support your business growth.