Major Client Marketing Manager
We are an agile marketing agency that delivers full service marketing support to our clients – we act as their inhouse marketing team providing world-class integrated brand and marketing experiences.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Project Manager, dedicated to one of our biggest clients in the financial sector. This person will be responsible for managing the overall operational delivery of services for this client, supporting their digital marketing strategy. The successful candidate will act as a link between the client and members of the tweak team. The role requires someone that is passionate, enthusiastic and creative. Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the operational planning of the account
- Implementing and managing the digital marketing strategy
- Operation of social media platforms
- Driving awareness of the brand with campaigns
- Content management and continuous improvements to website and social platforms
- Creating impactful presentations for internal communications & client meetings
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Implementing effective SEO and identifying new trends in digital marketing
- Periodically evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Management of brand guidelines
- Supporting the Account Manager on the management of key accounts and campaigns
- Producing research and insights for new client proposals, finding key market insights the creative team can use to develop ideas
- Monitoring and analysing all campaign deliverables online and post-campaign analysis
- Conducting in-depth data analysis using traditional and advanced online methods
- Authoring reports/deliverables containing actionable recommendations
- Developing and maintaining our marketing automation tools, CRM system and partnerships with companies like Google
The successful candidate must be able to efficiently analyse activities in the market place and apply this to the performance of the brand or brand portfolio. The position requires strong team management skills.
You will be principally responsible for interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings. To accomplish this task, you will be expected to work with the client (either internal or external) to understand, define and document the overarching business object, applying qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data and produce substantiated recommendations.
Skills & Behaviours
You will need:
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, professional marketing qualification or equivalent experience.
- A dedicated work ethic and passion for the digital space.
- Very accurate and focused on attention to detail
- Keen researcher
- Good at building relationships
- Be able to work in a fast-paced workplace
- A real desire to learn, develop and progress within the business
- Strong communication skills
- Professional, self-motivated and confident
- Unquestionable integrity and trust
- Articulate with strong editing and writing skills
- Intermediate or advanced skills in Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
- Experience of integrated marketing
Tweak Marketing Ltd, Highlands Stables, Headley Road, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 8QE
Contact: 01372 602615
To apply email: email@example.com
Salary: From £24,000 + depending on experience