Tweak Marketing, Leatherhead, Surrey
Part-time and Full-time roles available
A creative agile agency with some market leading clients in a range of industries including technology, finance, is looking for a highly motivated graphic designer who wants to work on a variety of projects.
Are you a creative self-starter? Do you want to get involved in a variety of projects?
In this role, you will be getting involved in all aspects of the design process – concepting, designing, prototyping, and gaining insight through feedback, then refining until every piece meets the highest standards of quality. You will likely have a background in design and will need to have both an excellent eye for detail, your responsibilities will include: Supporting senior creatives. Creating digital designs across multiple channels and touchpoints. Every day is different.
So, what are we looking for?
Key skills required:
- Creativity and a love of design.
- Enthusiasm for technology.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team.
- Great communication skills.
- Graphic design/Design Graduate or postgraduate
- Experience of creative media tools such as Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, PowerPoint, Excel, Video Editing software, WordPress and eLearning Development Tools (such as Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline). ( Or willingness to learn)
- Experience of working in a project-based environment.
- Experience in the creation of ideas, scamps, visual concepts and strategy
Knowledge of the core foundations of graphic design
What else is on offer?
A competitive starting salary, 20 days annual holiday and pension scheme
A creative, farm office environment, where we produce a variety of work.
Sound like you? Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org